Owning an Audi has its benefits, and now we’re adding more value to your Audi experience. Combining a team of qualified customer service professionals with a comprehensive roadside assistance programme, Audi Care is dedicated to deliver peace of mind plus convenience and reliability when you need them most.
Contact 1-800-22-AUDI (2834) to speak to our Audi Care team or email email@example.com. For overseas breakdown, please contact 03-7841 5676.
Audi Care benefits (for vehicles covered within the new vehicle warranty period):
Audi Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is a mere call away: 1 800 22 AUDI (2834)
1. Breakdown towing
If your vehicle becomes disabled due to a breakdown, towing will be provided to the nearest authorized Audi Dealership or service facility.
2. Accident Towing
In the event of an accident, 24-Hour Audi Roadside Assistance includes towing directly to the nearest authorized Audi Dealership or service facility.
Though we would like to advise our customers to utilize the towing service provided by your insurance company in the event of accident to avoid insurance claim dispute.
3. On-Site Repairs
1. Jump start
A service operator will be dispatched to provide a battery jump start. If your vehicle cannot be driven, towing services will be provided.
2. Flat tyre change
If your vehicle has a flat tyre, a service operator will attempt to replace it with a spare. If you don't have a spare that is operable, towing services will be provided.
3. Emergency fuel service
If your vehicle runs out of fuel, an emergency supply will be delivered to get you on your way.
4. Lock-out service
If your keys are locked inside your vehicle, a service operator can be dispatched upon request in an attempt to gain entry. If the retrieval is unsuccessful, your vehicle can be towed to the nearest authorized Audi Dealership to gain entry at your expense.
Terms & Conditions:
• Fuel, border levy, toll and telephone charges are excluded from Audi Roadside Assistance.
• The company reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions without prior notice.
If your registered Audi is disabled due to any mechanical breakdown outside of your registered home state address, you may be reimbursed for trip interruption expenses. Your coverage includes reimbursement for any one of the below with the engagement of the Audi towing service.
• up to RM300 per person/night up to a maximum of 2 nights. Claimable for up to 3 passengers in the vehicle, 3 times a year.
• Car rental – up to RM300 per day up to a maximum of 2 days, claimable 3 times a year.
• Taxi – up to RM60 per trip
Terms & Conditions before these benefits can be utilized:
• Customer can only choose either ONE of these benefits.
• Breakdown happens out of registered home state AND repair takes more than 48 hours.
• A tow truck MUST be dispatched/activated through Audi Care.
• Arrange for accommodation or car rental or taxi will be made through Audi Care.
• In the situation where customer makes their own arrangement, a prior agreement must be made with Audi Care. Payments may have to be borne by the customer first. Original receipts are needed for claim with Audi Care.
• Any arrangements made by Audi Care will be covered if within the aforementioned conditions. Any further expenses will be borne by customer.
• These additional benefits are only applicable in Peninsular Malaysia
Customers can claim up to a value of RM100 for storage charges if broken-down vehicles are stranded from entering back into Malaysia due to closure of country borders.
Redelivery after repairs
Upon completion of repairs, vehicles will be arranged to be delivered back to the customers if the breakdown occurs outside of customer’s home state within Malaysia and if repairs take more than 48 hours.